Evolv is hiring a Product Marketing Lead to join our high-growth Artificial Intelligence (AI) startup headquartered in Northern California. In this role, you will help us tell the world the story of our amazing AI-driven digital growth optimization solution..
As part of the marketing team, you’ll be fluent in your knowledge of the market, our solutions and their benefits, and will collaborate closely with sales, design, product and customer success to create messaging, communications, and collateral. We are seeking a prolific communicator and problem solver, who is hungry for the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the company.
Who We Are:
Evolv is a venture-backed, total solution provider headquartered in Berkeley California with teams in North America, Europe and Asia. The Evolv Digital Growth Optimization solution keeps pace with constant changes and can identify optimal experiences from nearly endless possibilities. Evolv’s AI-driven optimization works across all digital touchpoints in the customer journey to bring revenue growth within reach. With Evolv, companies are able to find the needle in the haystack: a new needle, in a new haystack, every day
What You’ll Be Doing:
– Own and execute all sales enablement activities and deliverables, prioritize requests, and work closely with the sales team to ensure strong alignment
– Develop messaging and positioning for new products, features, and releases
– Build go-to-market plans and oversee internal/external communications for product launches and releases
– Help drive content creation for monthly webinar series, source speakers, and occasionally present/moderate sessions
– Develop collateral and resources including data sheets, case studies, how-to guides, blog posts, website content, videos, sales trainings, and presentations
– Follow and analyze market trends, competitive landscape, and the industry
– Collaborate with the sales team to refine account targeting and total available market analysis
What You’ll Need:
– 5-10 years of product marketing experience with a proven track record in B2B Marketing Technology SaaS and/or enterprise software
– Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to translate technical details into compelling benefits
– Excellent project management and organizational skills
– Ability to multitask, prioritize and organize work to meet deadlines and multiple requests.
– Strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on partnership
What Would Be Nice:
– 3-5 years experience with testing and experimentation tools and products
– Knowledge of Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML) and personalization technologies
– Experience supporting teams in North America and Europe
– Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
About Evolv Technology Solutions, Inc.
After incubating in an AI research firm, with the backing of top VC firms, Evolv has grown our proven technology into the leading solution for Growth Optimization.
We established substantial recurring revenue and a customer base of top global brands using machine learning to optimize user engagement, but we are just getting started.
We are looking for a talented and driven Accounting Manager to strengthen our accounting operations and help build scalable processes as we continue to grow.