La Jolla Indian Campground
LA JOLLA BAND OF LUISEÑO INDIANS
22000 Hwy 76 Pauma Valley, Ca 92061
1. Ability to work nights, weekends, holidays and split shifts.
2. Must be at least 18 years of age.
3. Must pass a pre-employment and random drug screenings
4. Ability to type 30 words per minute.
5. Must have good basic math skills, must be computer literate.
6. Must have legible hand writing.
7. Must have own transpiration to and from work.
8. Courteous and pleasant attitude toward the public and coworkers.
9. Ability to work with minimum supervision.
10. Dedication to customer service.
11. Cheerful, pleasant and professional attitude
12. Must have a courteous telephone manner
13. An excellent problem solver with strong attention to detail and deadlines Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
14. Interpret the needs of La Jolla Indian Campground and customize their FareHarbor dashboard to best fit those needs.
1. Set up and maintain files as required.
2. Typing as required.
3. Answer phones.
4. Make group and RV reservations.
5. Help to contact and generate group and RV reservations.
6. Maintain a log and calendar of group and RV reservations.
7. Take tickets when needed
8. Maintain Weekly “Spread Sheets” each ticket is logged, records are kept by the ticket attendant using the books, amount of ticket, and divided into sections (ie. name, mailing address, overnight, daily, groups, RV sites)
9. Keep the work area clean.
10. Comply with personnel policies and procedures.
11. Report and suspicious activity.
12. Be punctual and attend work at scheduled times.
13. Perform and additional duties other than those listed here which may be required by managers.
Fluent English. Spanish is a plus. Well-spoken and well written. Results-driven and confident in your abilities. comfortable juggling several projects simultaneously. Naturally tech-savvy and prepared to learn new software and keep up to date with product updates.
Indian preference is given to Enrolled Members of a Federally Recognized Tribe. Applicants who are claiming Indian preference Pease indicate your Tribal Member information on your application.