DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER
Madeo is an award winning creative agency with a focus on social impact. We are an inclusive and diverse team of strategists, designers, writers, and web developers. We value mission-driven work that relies on empathy, analytical thinking, and collaboration.
Our clients tackle today’s challenging issues. They invite us to partner on their brands, websites, digital products, and interactive campaigns — projects that inspire people to take meaningful actions. Some of our clients include the Innocence Project, the Equal Justice Initiative, STOP Tobacco, Melinda French Gates, Echoing Green, and Girls Leadership.
- You are eligible to work in the United States, and;
- Live in New York or able to work in EST timezone,
- Enjoy working remotely but also interested in getting together for special occasions and retreats,
- Worked with clients before and ideally in an agency or consultant setting,
- Worked on website projects in the past.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Demonstrated professional experience of either supporting or managing digital projects, such as producing websites or online campaigns.
- Exceptional communication, planning, and project management skills.
- Genuine interest in the relationships between design, technology, storytelling, and good user experiences.
- Attention to detail and genuine appreciation for the quality of your work.
- Appreciation for good team collaboration.
- Comfort with public speaking on behalf of Madeo at client meetings and phone calls.
- Comfort with collaborating with client teams and other collaborators remotely from around the world.
- Hands-on experience with WordPress, Drupal, and other CMSes is a strong plus.
As a project manager, you would be responsible for supporting the success of meaningful digital projects, including websites, campaigns, and other marketing or communication initiatives. Some of your responsibilities would include supporting or being in charge of:
Scoping a project: articulating to strategists, designers, and web developers the project goals and working with them on defining the breakdown of tasks for a project along with hours estimates for different phases.
Planning the project: creating practical timelines, scheduling weekly and milestone-based meetings, workshops, and presentations.
Setting up the right tools for collaboration and reporting, such as time tracking, Trello boards, Slack channels…etc. And, encouraging team members to use them on projects, suggest improvements in how they are used…etc.
Supporting meetings & client communication: scheduling and sending call invites, taking well written notes, sharing next steps with different team members, translating notes into actionable tasks on Trello and other collaboration tools…etc.
Project reporting: putting together regular client reports that articulate work done, status of open items, and reporting on what got done along with time spent.
If you are interested, you could be invited to contribute to more areas of the projects you work on, especially ones that inform storytelling, decision-making, and overall strategy.
- Work culture that supports collaboration, learning, and growth
- 100% remote work supported with office available only as a resource
- Flexible and generous vacation and personal days in addition to national holidays
- Discretionary annual bonuses
Madeo is a creative agency with a focus on social impact. We are an inclusive and diverse team of strategists, designers, writers, and web developers. We value mission-driven work that relies on empathy, analytical thinking, and collaboration.