onX is a pioneer in digital outdoor navigation. With offices in Missoula and Bozeman, Montana, we are inspired by the landscapes that surround us. We bring our outdoor passion to work every day with a singular goal–to awaken the adventurer in everyone. We do this by engineering industry-leading technology, and by crafting dynamic outdoor experiences.
Through multiple years of growth, we haven’t lost our entrepreneurial ethos at onX. We offer a fast-paced, tech-forward environment where ownership and accountability are essential.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
onX is seeking a Senior Marketing Operations Manager with a passion for enabling high-growth marketing programs. You will develop and implement creative solutions to operational challenges. This individual contributor will be responsible for various operations and automation projects ranging from implementing new marketing technologies to lead scoring. Your focus will be on growth enablement through our marketing tech stack. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a dynamic growing company focused on making an impact on the business, and onX marketing programs. This position will report to the Head of Lifecycle and Marketing Automation.
Montana or remote from select locations. onX’s corporate offices are located in Missoula and Bozeman, Montana. This position can be performed near a corporate office or remotely from one of onX’s “Basecamps,” which are emerging locations where our fully remote onXers cluster for work and adventure. onX’s current Basecamps are located within a 120-mile radius of the following: Austin, TX; Denver, CO; Minneapolis, MN; Portland, OR; Salt Lake City, UT; and Seattle, WA.
Additionally, being authorized to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas (of any kind ) for this position at this time.
(Essential Job Duties)
- Be the expert in the systems supporting onX’s marketing programs, especially our automation platform and processes, helping to ensure that best practices for data management, workflow automation, and reporting are consistently implemented and adapted
- Manage our marketing technology vendor relationships
- Work with stakeholders across marketing, product and engineering to build out and maintain our marketing tech stack
- Work closely with Business Operations, Business Intelligence , and Marketing Leads team to ensure the alignment of marketing & sales on key processes and programs for managing and measuring marketing programs
- Manage day-to-day operations by coordinating directly with cross-functional groups to ensure the best possible user experience
- Monitor and maintain data flows between the marketing databases and third party tools
- Lead requirements gathering, vendor selection criteria definition, and management of all marketing tech stack implementation and migration projects
- Eight (8) or more years of marketing, marketing operations, or automation experience
- Bachelors in Marketing, Operations, or equivalent experience
- Marketing automation expert (Implementation, Integrations, Management, Best Practices)
- Experience with Segment, Webinar Platforms, Website Chat, CMS Platforms, and other marketing tools
- Strong team player with a positive attitude
- Experience working with project management software (e.g. JIRA, Asana, etc.)
- Independent, motivated, and excited to roll-up your sleeves and get things done
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, presentation
- Experience writing SQL, building Tableau dashboards, and analyzing program efficiency
- Experience with Braze, Mparticle, Amplitude, Kochava
- Formal project management experience
PHYSICAL WORKING CONDITIONS
The following physical requirements represent those that are required to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Sitting – [90%]
Standing – [0%]
Walking – [10%]
Bending – [Occasionally]
Kneeling – [Some]
Lifting – [Up to 25 pounds]
Reaching – [Regularly]
Telephone Use – [Yes]
Computer Use/Manual Dexterity – Yes
Travel – [Up to X%]
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING YOU
- Competitive salary and opportunities for growth
- Comprehensive medical, insurance, and wellness benefits
- Four weeks paid family leave
- 401k matching at 100% the first 3% you save and 50% from 3-5%
- Company-wide outdoor adventures twice per year
- Amazing outdoor industry discounts
- Summer hours for salaried employees
onX COMPANY VALUES
Our principles guide the decisions making of our company. They define the culture at onX, what we have learned through experience and are the code by which we operate. They are fundamental, enduring and actionable–a benchmark by which we measure the team behavior and performance.
We put the customer first.
We are passionate.
We win as a team.
We take ownership.
We work with urgency.
We are curious and seek the truth.
We innovate & take risks.
Important Note: To make sure that our emails always come straight to your inbox, we encourage you to take a moment and designate ClearCompany as a safe sender. All system emails are sent from @clearcompany.com or @email.clrco.com.
Position open until filled.
onX is an Equal Opportunity Employer