JOB TITLE: Digital Project Manager Full-Time
TYPE: 40 hours/week
DATE: As soon as available
REPORTS TO: Creative Director
DEPARTMENT: Creative Services
STARTING SALARY: $60,000/year plus benefits
Open Media (OM) is an innovative media and technology nonprofit dedicated to putting the power of the
media in the hands of the people, enabling everyone to engage in their community and bring about the
change they wish to see in the world. We empower nonprofits, governments and individuals by providing
high-end media, design and technology services, along with community education and tools. OM is the
perfect place to combine a technology-centered career with your passion for social change and
OM provides a full service media agency focused entirely on nonprofit and government clients. We are a
fast-moving and collaborative team of passionate designers and technologists dedicated to helping
mission-oriented organizations communicate with those they serve. Additional information about Open
Media and its mission can be found at open.media.
We are looking for an organized, tech savvy, customer service-oriented project manager. You will work
directly with a variety of clients and OMF’s web team to manage full life-cycle web projects, as well as
juggle various web maintenance tasks. You’ll be responsible for planning, coordinating and ensuring
quality deliverables. This is a great opportunity for someone interested in working in an agency setting
that advances the missions of nonprofits all over Colorado and some around the US, from small
community organizations to statewide foundations.
We’re a fun, innovative and dynamic team, committed to maintaining a motivated, positive work
environment with people who share and live our core values.
● Serve as the primary client contact for all web inquiries
● Develop web and content strategy working closely with all stakeholders
● Work directly with clients and our team to define clear project deliverables
● Prepare proposals, estimates, budgets and timelines
● Monitor capacity and coordinate tasks among 3-5 web developers and designers
● Maintain project timelines and provide weekly status reports to clients and team
● Communicate pragmatically with clients through frequent touch points
● Get hands-on with any websites or products we build and assist team with QA/testing of final
deliverables, and client training
REQUIRED SKILLS & TRAITS
● 3+ years of experience in external, client-facing web or software project management
● Strong working knowledge of web industry and comfortable with web technologies
● Detail-oriented with a focus on following and iteratively improving existing processes
● Proficiency in writing and editing
● Adept at managing complex technical projects including collecting requirements from clients and
translating developer requests into human speak
● Pragmatic, positive approach to high pressure situations
● Creative, resourceful, diligent, resilient, positive, and honest
● Experience working with ClickUp or other project tracking tools
This position pays $60,000 annually plus benefits. In addition to an employer-sponsored HSA, we offer a
flexible PTO policy that includes a paid sabbatical after three years. We are located in Downtown Denver,
with easy access to light rail, tasty breweries and some of the best restaurants in town.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line of your
email should read: “Digital Project Manager Full-Time”. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered. Please, no phone calls, snail mail, personal hand deliveries or fax submissions – we strive to
References: A final step in the hiring process is for candidates to arrange personal reference calls with
former supervisors and others we may choose from your work history.
We are looking to hire immediately. Local candidates are encouraged to apply, and out of area candidates
will be considered who can relocate immediately without relocation assistance.
We encourage individuals with diverse backgrounds, age, economic circumstance, ethnicity, gender
expression, marital status, national origin, religion, and sexual orientation to apply.
OMF is the perfect place to combine your career in project management and account services with your passion for social change and innovation. We’re excited to grow our incredibly talented team, and look forward to hearing from you.
Please email all documents and links to email@example.com. Phone or in-person
applications can not be accepted at this time.
About Open Media Foundation
Since 2003, Open Media has endeavored to put the power of media in people's hands. When we work towards diversifying the voices in media, we help create an inclusive platform to undo stereotypes and foster a culture of belonging. Engagement is our specialty: for Media & Journalism organizations working to better engage and represent the diversity of their audience, Open Media offers DEI-focused HR and hiring service and support in addition to our creative holistic strategy, web, video, and branding services.