SUPERVISOR: Chief Financial Officer
LOCATION: Cedar City, UT
STATUS: Full-time, Exempt, Salary
BENEFITS: Medical, Vision, Dental, Life, LTD, PTO, Holiday & 401k
CLOSE: Once Filled
Reporting to the CFO, the Controller plays a key role in directing the principles, practices and procedures of the accounting department that services several operating companies. This individual will assist in overseeing the full range of day-to-day accounting activities and participating in the leadership and training of the team.
- Must be insurable through the Tribe’s vehicle insurance.
- Must pass a criminal and fingerprint background check.
- Must be able to pass an alcohol/drug screening.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from an accredited college or university.
- Three (3) years’ experience working as an accountant.
- Two (2) years’ experience working in a health care setting.
- Preferred One (1) year experience working with an Indian Health organization.
License & Certifications:
- Must possess, maintain and provide proof of a valid Utah Driver License.
- Must possess, maintain and provide proof of a valid Certified Public Accountant License.
HOW TO APPLY
Application is available via link (https://bit.ly/2yX9YxA) or can be obtained online at www.utahpaiutes.org/employment. Please submit your completed application with the following attachments: resume, a copy of your Driver’s License and any additional degrees, certificates, licenses required in the announcement. to: Fax: 435.238.4987 or ATTN: HR Manager, 440 N Paiute Dr., Cedar City, UT 84721.