Maintain and repair automatic pinspotters and setters, scoring equipment and all other QubicaAMF bowling equipment at the highest level of operating proficiency and to USBC certified lanes standards. Monitors and maintains clean, consistent and high scoring lane conditions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintains pinspotter/setter and other bowling equipment to manufacturer specifications.
• Monitors and maintains clean, scoreable, consistent lane conditions to USBC specifications.
• Repairs mechanical breakdown and responds to trouble calls.
• Must be able to diagnose malfunctioning equipment.
• Assists with pin jams, ball return call, and other malfunctions while bowling is in progress.
• Cleans ball hoods and returns.
• Develop and maintain a preventive maintenance program for all Bowling Lanes equipment.
• Follows safe working practices and maintains safety and operation procedures.
• Ensure that all machine areas are always clean and organized.
• Tracks and records the Inventory Log for all maintenance equipment and supplies; prepare reports to management monthly; prepares and submits purchase requests to Administrative Assistant.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Must have friendly, courteous, polite and helpful customer service skills.
• Candidate must have High School Diploma or GED and 3 years AMF related experience.
• Must be a QubicaAMF Certified Mechanic or willing to become certified.
• Must be able to use lane conditioning equipment.
• Candidate must be able to manage multiple projects and properly prioritize workload.
• Must be able to work where the noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
• Able to lift 50 lbs. occasionally and lift and/or move up to 100 lbs. Must be able to work evenings and weekends.
• This position must comply with the Pechanga Tribal Government’s Drug-Free Workplace Policy. This includes: pre-employment testing, post-accident or injury, and random testing.
• Must successfully pass a pre-employment background investigation.
The Pechanga Band offers a comprehensive and competitive benefit package for all full-time employees. Benefits include the following:
• Paid Time Off – Vacation, Sick and Holiday pay
• Retirement – 401(k) retirement plan with a generous employer match
• Health & Wellness Coverage – Medical, dental and vision coverage
• Life and Long Term Disability – $25,000 employer paid life and Long Term Disability
• Flexible Spending Accounts – Healthcare and Dependent care reimbursement accounts
• Supplemental Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
• Supplemental Coverage – Disability, Accident, Cancer, Life, and Hospital Confinement
• Legal Shield and Identity Shield
• Pet Insurance
• Education Reimbursement Opportunities – For pre-approved specific, job related education
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – Face-to-face counseling, Legal assistance, Financial assistance, ID recovery, Tobacco cessation, Dependent care and Daily living resources, and Crisis consultation
About Pechanga Tribal Government
Complete Job Descriptions and Applications are located at:
PECHANGA GOVERNMENT CENTER
12705 PECHANGA ROAD TEMECULA, CA 92592
Direct link to open positions and application: https://www.pechanga-nsn.gov/index.php/contact/employment
Send Application and Resume to:
Hiring Preference: The Pechanga Tribal Government is an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with federal law, the Pechanga Band of Luiseno Indians applies Indian preference in employment. It is the policy of the Pechanga Tribal Government to give preference in hiring, promotions, and transfers into vacant positions to qualified applicants in the following order: 1) Pechanga Tribal Members; 2) Pechanga Tribal Member Spouses; 3) non-member American Indians. Drug Testing: The Pechanga Tribal Government is a drug-free workplace. All employees are subject to drug testing. Background Investigation: All candidates and employees may be subject to a background investigation.