Dispatch communications services and appropriate emergency notification assistance for the Pechanga
Indian Reservation and its residents, Government Facilities/staff, and the Band’s business interests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Receive and process emergency and non-emergency calls from the community requesting
Rangers, Fire, medical or other emergency services.
• Evaluate and prioritize the nature and location of the emergency or call for service; determine
priorities, and using a computer-aided dispatch system, dispatch emergency personnel as
necessary in accordance with established policies and procedures.
• Maintain contact with all responding emergency personnel, maintain their status and location
during the course of the incident. In addition to monitoring several surveillance cameras and
emergency alarms, as well as answering/responding to incoming calls using various electronic
devices, and simultaneously handling non-emergency calls and/or inquires.
• Enter, update and retrieve information from a variety of computer data systems and various
other informational resources.
• Monitor multi-channel radio communications system and maintain constant monitoring of
the departments’ surveillance network.
• Conduct various administrative duties as assigned and perform a wide variety of specialized
• Must adhere to all policies and procedures of the Pechanga Tribal Government
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• High School Graduate or GED Equivalent.
• Must be in good physical and mental health.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must have no record of felony arrests or convictions.
• Must be able to prove eligibility to work in the United States.
• Must have strong written and oral communication skills.
• Must have experience working on computers and type a minimum of 35 wpm
The Pechanga Band offers a comprehensive and competitive benefit package for all full-time
employees. Benefits include the following:
• Paid Time Off – Vacation, Sick and Holiday pay
• Retirement – 401(k) retirement plan with a generous employer match
• Health & Wellness Coverage – Medical, dental and vision coverage
• Life and Long Term Disability – $25,000 employer paid life and Long Term Disability
• Flexible Spending Accounts – Healthcare and Dependent care reimbursement accounts
• Supplemental Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
• Supplemental Coverage – Disability, Accident, Cancer, Life, and Hospital Confinement
• Legal Shield and Identity Shield
• Pet Insurance
• Education Reimbursement Opportunities – For pre-approved specific, job related education
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – Face-to-face counseling, Legal assistance, Financial
assistance, ID recovery, Tobacco cessation, Dependent care and Daily living resources, and
About Pechanga Tribal Government
Complete Job Descriptions and Applications are located at:
PECHANGA GOVERNMENT CENTER
12705 PECHANGA ROAD TEMECULA, CA 92592
Direct link to open positions and application: https://www.pechanga-nsn.gov/index.php/contact/employment
Send Application and Resume to:
Hiring Preference: The Pechanga Tribal Government is an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with federal law, the Pechanga Band of Luiseno Indians applies Indian preference in employment. It is the policy of the Pechanga Tribal Government to give preference in hiring, promotions, and transfers into vacant positions to qualified applicants in the following order: 1) Pechanga Tribal Members; 2) Pechanga Tribal Member Spouses; 3) non-member American Indians. Drug Testing: The Pechanga Tribal Government is a drug-free workplace. All employees are subject to drug testing. Background Investigation: All candidates and employees may be subject to a background investigation.