The IT Support analyst will provide overall IT support to all end users and maintain equipment and resources for the Pechanga Tribal Government to run productively and efficiently. The candidate will work with support services in installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of Windows-based desktops and Mac OS X computers. This person will resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and software; will use ticketing system to track effort; and will use Remote Software to assist with deployment and troubleshooting of software and hardware.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Installing and configuring computer systems;
· Installing and supporting new applications
· Setup and configure local printers, scanners, and other peripherals
· Talking staff/clients through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone;
· Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults;
· Finding solutions to problems, be it through creating a desktop shortcut or fixing a major fault on the operating system;
· Replacing parts as required;
· Providing support, including procedural, documentation;
· Running network applications to support systems and users;
· Setting up new users;
· Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate);
· Prioritizing and managing several open cases at one time;
· Communicate escalated tickets with the IT Support Specialist
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience Microsoft MCSE, A+ and Net+ certifications are a plus
· Candidates must have 3 – 5 years of experience supporting a Windows 10, Mac OS X and Microsoft Office Suite environment. Posses the knowledge of basic network support for LAN/WAN and wireless. Experience supporting mobile iOS and OS X devices. Relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus.
· Ability to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
· Ability to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications.
· Self motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
· Experience with hardware and software issues.
· Proficient in Internet related applications such as E-Mail clients, FTP clients and Web Browsers.
· Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
– This position must comply with the Pechanga Tribal Government’s Drug-Free Workplace Policy. This includes: pre-employment testing, post-accident or injury, and random testing.
– Must successfully pass a pre-employment background investigation.
The Pechanga Band offers a comprehensive and competitive benefit package for all full-time employees. Benefits include the following:
· Retirement – 401(k) retirement plan with a generous employer match
· Health & Wellness Coverage – Medical, dental and vision coverage
· Life and Long Term Disability – $25,000 employer paid life and Long Term Disability
· Flexible Spending Accounts – Healthcare and Dependent care reimbursement accounts
· Supplemental Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
· Supplemental Coverage – Disability, Accident, Cancer, Life, and Hospital Confinement
· Legal Shield and Identity Shield
· Pet Insurance
· Education Reimbursement Opportunities – For pre-approved specific, job related education
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – Face-to-face counseling, Legal assistance, Financial assistance, ID recovery, Tobacco cessation, Dependent care and Daily living resources, and Crisis consultation
About Pechanga Tribal Government
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION AND APPLICATIONS ARE AVAILABLE AT:
PECHANGA GOVERNMENT CENTER
12705 PECHANGA ROAD TEMECULA, CA 92592
Direct link to open positions and application: https://www.pechanga-nsn.gov/index.php/contact/employment
Send application and resume to:
Hiring Preference: The Pechanga Tribal Government is an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with federal law, the Pechanga Band of Luiseno Indians applies Indian preference in employment. It is the policy of the Pechanga Tribal Government to give preference in hiring, promotions, and transfers into vacant positions to qualified applicants in the following order: 1) Pechanga Tribal Members; 2) Pechanga Tribal Member Spouses; 3) non-member American Indians. Drug Testing: The Pechanga Tribal Government is a drug-free workplace. All employees are subject to drug testing. Background Investigation: All candidates and employees may be subject to a background investigation.