The Bowling Lanes Attendant will work in the state of the art Pechanga Recreation Center that delivers a wide variety of activities to the Pechanga Community. The Bowling Lanes Attendant is responsible for the day to day operation of Pechanga Recreation Center Bowling Lanes facility and ensures proper and safe use of all Pechanga Recreation Center equipment and facilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist with overseeing of all bowling activities in the Pechanga Recreation Center facility; ensures all participants comply with all set safety standards and adhere to all facility Policies and Procedures.
• Assist with all bowling lanes scheduling and Pechanga Recreation Center programming coordination, including back up staffing.
• Perform all maintenance tasks with precision and little supervision.
• Assists with promotional activities, leagues and events, check out services, and reports all equipment deficiencies to Bowling Lanes Mechanic.
• Assist with Recreation Center coverage and special events as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• High School Diploma or a GED preferred.
• Knowledge of bowling, bowling equipment and facilities preferred, must develop knowledge of USBC-BA, USBCWBA and USBC-YOUTH bowling regulations.
• Mechanical understanding of equipment preferred to ensure proper maintenance is performed and equipment is in good operating condition.
• Outgoing personality, service oriented.
• Computer skills a must; able to communicate well both orally and in writing.
• Current CPR/AED certification required within 30 days of employment.
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
• Must be able to work split shift, some weekends and holidays as necessary.
• This position must comply with the Pechanga Tribal Government’s Drug-Free Workplace Policy. This includes: pre-employment testing, post-accident or injury, and random testing.
• Must successfully pass a pre-employment background investigation.
About Pechanga Tribal Government
Complete Job Descriptions and Applications are located at:
PECHANGA GOVERNMENT CENTER
12705 PECHANGA ROAD TEMECULA, CA 92592
Direct link to open positions and application: https://www.pechanga-nsn.gov/index.php/contact/employment
Send Application and Resume to:
Hiring Preference: The Pechanga Tribal Government is an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with federal law, the Pechanga Band of Luiseno Indians applies Indian preference in employment. It is the policy of the Pechanga Tribal Government to give preference in hiring, promotions, and transfers into vacant positions to qualified applicants in the following order: 1) Pechanga Tribal Members; 2) Pechanga Tribal Member Spouses; 3) non-member American Indians. Drug Testing: The Pechanga Tribal Government is a drug-free workplace. All employees are subject to drug testing. Background Investigation: All candidates and employees may be subject to a background investigation.