The Front Desk Receptionist will provide administrative support for the Pechanga Recreation Center;
enforce exclusive usage to Tribal Members, household members/guests; maintain usage logs; answer
phones; and provide excellent customer service. The part-time Receptionist is required to work a varied
schedule including days, evenings and some weekends.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide excellent customer service to all callers and visitors to the Recreation Center. Greet all
visitors and callers with a smile.
• Handle incoming calls, direct calls to their destination, and take messages as appropriate.
• Distribute and send correspondence.
• Maintain the Master Schedule Book and create a calendar of events.
• File and organize Pechanga Recreation Center documents and materials.
• Create and maintain electronic file database.
• Provide administrative support to the Pechanga Recreation Center Coordinators.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Must have friendly and outgoing personality.
• One (1) year experience in an administrative support position preferred.
• Experience in a fitness center environment preferred.
• Must provide excellent customer service to all callers and visitors to the Pechanga Recreation Center.
• Must have computer proficiency with Microsoft Office with a focus on Excel, Word, Outlook and
• Must have experience in creating and maintaining file records and a database system.
• Must maintain strict office confidentiality.
• CPR/AED Certification required within 6 months of beginning employment.
• This position must comply with the Pechanga Tribal Government’s Drug-Free Workplace Policy.
This includes: pre-employment testing, post-accident or injury, and random testing.
• Must successfully pass a pre-employment background investigation
About Pechanga Tribal Government
Complete Job Descriptions and Applications are located at:
PECHANGA GOVERNMENT CENTER
12705 PECHANGA ROAD TEMECULA, CA 92592
Direct link to open positions and application: https://www.pechanga-nsn.gov/index.php/contact/employment
Send Application and Resume to:
Hiring Preference: The Pechanga Tribal Government is an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with federal law, the Pechanga Band of Luiseno Indians applies Indian preference in employment. It is the policy of the Pechanga Tribal Government to give preference in hiring, promotions, and transfers into vacant positions to qualified applicants in the following order: 1) Pechanga Tribal Members; 2) Pechanga Tribal Member Spouses; 3) non-member American Indians. Drug Testing: The Pechanga Tribal Government is a drug-free workplace. All employees are subject to drug testing. Background Investigation: All candidates and employees may be subject to a background investigation.