We are seeking a dynamic individual who is motivational, passionate, and fun! We want you to lead our Front Office Team to ensure the effortless and seamless movement of guests in and out of the hotel, and to provide exceptional levels of service throughout our guests’ stay.
The Front Office Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the front office guest services team, PBX, and bell staff. The Front Office Manager will assure guest service standards are being applied consistently and that all hotel and department policies and procedures are followed and adhered to.
Must have excellent communication skills, written and verbal, and relate to guests concerns and work well in groups.
Strong interpersonal and employee relation skills are a must with the ability to mentor, train and develop staff. Te ability to motivate and drive the staff is essential.
Must have a strong knowledge of computers, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word. And preferred knowledge of Opera, HotSOS and Synxis.
Must be able to handle multi-tasking and be goal- and results-oriented.
Must have strong time management skills to meet deadlines.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Extensive knowledge of the hospitality industry and specifically the Front Office Division.
- Must have excellent customer relations skills and leadership capability.
- Must be detail oriented with outstanding organizational skills.
- Must possess basic computational ability and basic computer skills.
Would prefer 3 years of Hotel Front Desk experience and a minimum of 2 years of leadership experience.