As a Team Member, aid in the innovation and creation of company software and programs.
- Work closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts
- Collaborate with team members to determine best practices and client requirements for software
- Produce clean and efficient code based on specifications
- Test and deploy programs and systems
- Analyze code for weaknesses and errors, and present detailed plans to improve them (fixing and improving existing software)
- Monitoring quality and performance of applications through testing and maintenance
- Documenting all work for future reference
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Software Engineering, Software Programming, or related field.
- 2 years of experience developing and implementing software applications
- Experience with DevOps
- Excellent coding abilities SQL and Python
- Proactive approach to problem-solving as well as a detailed understanding of coding is essential.
- Positive teamwork approach.
- Adept at establishing partnerships and building trusted relationships.
- Creativity and innovation
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills are essential
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- The ability to communicate complex procedures to other colleagues
- Embraces and demonstrates commitment to continuous improvement
- Knowledge and interest in computer systems and the latest technologies
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Remote
About Quick Custom Intelligence
Quick Custom Intelligence, located in San Diego, California, is a hyper-growth software company with a US-based development team focused on the casino and entertainment industries. We are seeking top talent to join our growing, distributed team. We are a bunch of tech nerds that value fit, knowledge, and customer focus above all else.