Sacred Circle Health is seeking a contracted graphic designer to work with our Marketing Specialist.
As an entity of the Confederated Tribes of the Goshute Reservation, we, at Sacred Circle Healthcare, preserve the Goshute heritage of protecting and caring for family and extend the tradition to all marginalized and underserved populations in our area. We refuse to let access, ethnicity, or socioeconomic status restrict someone from receiving complete healthcare. Interested in joining our team? We are looking for people who are genuine, kind, ambitious, positive, and helpful – exceptional people building on a celebrated heritage who are passionate about delivering uncompromising care – people who make a difference every day no matter what their role or position. If you are looking for a job where the work you do impacts lives for the better every day, you are in the right place!
The contracted graphic designer/artist is responsible for creating cultural designs and images that accompany other content. Duties include communicating with the Marketing Specialist and other internal staff members to design imagery to create a digital library of images that will accompany existing branding and content.
Closing Date: open until filled
Apply: If you are interested send a proposal and portfolio link to HR@sacredcircle.com.
The successful candidate:
- Has a varied digital design/art portfolio to submit
- Is creative with original ideas
- Is a self-starter with the ability to produce content on a tight timeline
- Is flexible and prepared for designs/artwork to be purchased and used for current needs and future needs
- Is a skilled digital design artist
- Possesses a solid understanding of design and illustration principles
- Able to meet deadlines
- Zoom capability
- Ability to send and receive large files via the Internet
- Ability to listen to ideas and create original designs
- Preferred familiarity with design tools such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe In Design
- Ability to work with file types such as jpeg, png, and vector files
- Ability to take feedback and make necessary adjustments to designs as requested
- American Indian/Alaskan Native cultural background
Additional Information – Join us as we are Redefining Compassionate Healthcare, together!
As group of 4 healthcare clinics, diversity drives our identity. We are proud of our Native American heritage.
- As an independent contractor you are paid on a negotiated per project basis
- In office meetings per project may be required
- Remote work required
- Position is not eligible for company benefits
- Designs and images will become the property of Sacred Circle Healthcare
Native American Preference
Sacred Circle Healthcare/Confederated Tribes of the Goshute Reservation gives preference to qualified American Indian/Alaskan Native Applicants.