Sacred Circle Healthcare is seeking a full-time Practice Manager/Clinician for our main clinic in Salt Lake City, Utah.
As an entity of the Confederated Tribes of the Goshute Reservation, we, at Sacred Circle Healthcare, preserve the Goshute heritage of protecting and caring for family and extend the tradition to all marginalized and underserved populations in our area. We refuse to let access, ethnicity, or socioeconomic status restrict someone from receiving complete healthcare.
Interested in joining our team? We are looking for people who are genuine, kind, ambitious, positive, and helpful – exceptional people building on a celebrated heritage who are passionate about delivering uncompromising care – people who make a difference every day no matter what their role or position. If you are looking for a job where the work you do impacts lives for the better every day, you are in the right place!
- Overview: Licensed mental health provider to lead and supervise a team of Clinical Team of Behavioral Health professionals, medical staff, and other care providers in the provision of Substance Use Recovery Services. Works to provide culturally sensitive, high-quality, substance use recovery services for Sacred Circle Healthcare patients.
- Reports to: Director of Recovery Programming
- Department: Substance Abuse Recovery
- Supervisory responsibilities: Yes, Therapists, Care Coordinator(s), Students
- Schedule: Availability Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, some nights and weekends on occasion
- Closing Date: Open until filled
The successful candidate:
- Supervises Clinical staff working toward licensure. Supervisory experience preferred.
- Provides Individual, Group and Family therapy sessions as clinically indicated.
- Conducts comprehensive psycho-social and substance use disorder assessments.
- Provides behavioral health interventions to address identified/related needs including, but not limited to: Substance use recovery, smoking cessation, medication compliance, Mental Health therapy, relational/social.
- Coordinates with care providers regarding medication and other physical health needs.
- Creates case conceptualization based on appropriate diagnosis and best treatment standards.
- Completes Treatment Plans and Treatment reviews at agreed intervals in compliance with Agency standards.
- Completes notes and reports in a timely manner (within 48 hours of visit for notes).
- Prepares and presents outreach presentations as required.
- Participates in the development of service programs to further the holistic health and well-being of the community we serve (as assigned).
- Complies with all applicable state/federal laws, rules, regulations, and procedures.
- Participates in community outreach projects conducted by the clinic when assigned or available.
- Participates in weekly supervision meeting and other staff meetings as scheduled.
- Is Responsible to maintain licensure.
- Supervises 2-3 practicum student interns.
- Ensures any patient complaints are handled appropriately.
- Maintains strict confidentiality.
- Must read and understand and adhere to all Sacred Circle Healthcare policies and procedures.
- Practices and adheres to the Code of Conduct and Mission and Values statements.
- Performs other duties as requested or assigned.
Required Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Master’s degree and Behavioral Health Licensure
- 2+ years management year experience
- 4+ years clinical experience (substance abuse experience) preferred
- Preferred experience with American Indian/Alaskan Native, diverse or underserved communities.
- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of relevant medical terminology and practice management systems.
- Knowledge of and compliance with contractual obligations of the practice
- Knowledge of people management practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of effective evaluation methods, polices, and procedures.
- Skill in time management and prioritization.
- Skill in organizing work and achieving goals and objectives.
- Ability to use proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, and sentence structure to answer correspondence and prepare reports.
- Ability to plan and organize.
- Ability to evaluate the effectiveness of existing methods and procedures.
- Ability to operate office equipment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, clinical and administrative staff, and the public.
- Ability to interpret, adapt, and apply guidelines and policies and procedures.
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision but maintain a high degree of communication of current work activity with supervisors.
- Mental health providers should be available to work typical business hours while working with a variety of patients, ranging in age and diverse economic background.
Additional Information – Join us as we are Redefining Compassionate Healthcare, together!
As group of 4 healthcare clinics, diversity drives our identity. We are proud of our Native American heritage. Whether you are seeking your first job, transitioning back into the workforce, looking to start your career, or grow an existing one, Sacred Circle Healthcare walks with you. We need you for what you can do. We strive for a mix of benefits to help you combine great work with a great life.
- Competitive pay
- Healthcare coverage for you and your family
- Generous PTO, paid holidays and floating holidays to celebrate what is important to you (prorated for part-time employees)
- Retirement matching to invest in your future
- Colleagues that are unparalleled
- A culture that is second to none!
Sacred Circle Healthcare/Confederated Tribes of the Goshute Reservation gives preference to qualified American Indian/Alaskan Native Applicants