Camp Maintenance Worker II
Cuyamaca Outdoor School
The San Diego County Office of Education is seeking a highly motivated, skilled professional to join our team as a Camp Maintenance Worker at the original 6th Grade Camp, Cuyamaca Outdoor School. The residential outdoor education program, in operation since 1946, is located an hour east of San Diego in the 25,000-acre Cuyamaca Rancho State Park. We connect children to science through nature in a weeklong, hands-on outdoor education experience. Our maintenance team are hard-working team members that make a positive difference in the outdoor school program
The position requires experience in maintenance and service repair.
· Knowledge of semi-skilled site maintenance repair and service
· Works effectively with adults and skill in customer service
· Experience in performing general site and building maintenance and custodian duties
· Experience in construction tasks ranging in complexity from unskilled to skilled
· Knowledge of trades and activities including; carpentry, plumbing, electrical, HVAC, painting, custodial, and other site maintenance
November 2020 start date; $26.79 – $34.19 hourly rate, plus a full benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, sick leave, pension, and more; 12-month work calendar; meals provided during program.
For additional information, please contact Dustin Burns at 858-290-5982 or email@example.com
Apply online: https://www.edjoin.org/Home/DistrictJobPosting/1328951