Seneca Holdings is part of the Seneca Nation Group (SNG) family of companies, which is focused on providing innovative solutions and exceptional services to the federal government. The SNG companies are Tribally-owned Native American businesses that leverage the SBA 8(a) Business Development Program, Hubzone certifications and other small business contracting advantages to deliver positive results for our federal government customers.
The Seneca Nation Group companies offer competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family. We pride ourselves on our collaborative work environment and culture which embraces our mission of providing financial and non-financial benefits back to the members of the Seneca Nation.
Seneca Holdings is looking to hire a Pricing Analyst to support our corporate office in Chantilly, VA. We are looking for a high energy motivated individual that enjoys crunching numbers and has experience in supporting government and private sector pricing proposals.
This position will report directly to the Vice President of Finance.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Prepare timely, accurate and compliant cost proposals while adhering to and supporting company policies and procedures
- Provide input to cost assumptions
- Perform market research to justify proposed pricing
- Generate pricing build-ups at the direction of the Vice President of Finance
- Participate in the proposal pricing process including, analyze RFP requirements; develop pricing strategies; review, analyze and compile cost data; and support preparation of cost/business volumes
- Write strong pricing narratives to fully explain pricing to customer
- Work closely with partners and vendors to ensure timely responses to pricing requests either as a prime or sub
- Support Pricing Team members in preparing responses and by reviewing work
- Organize and maintain pricing library
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years prior work experience with a federal government contractor
- 2+ years in a pricing role with a federal government contractor
- Working knowledge of all contract types including FFP, CPFF, CPAF and T&M
- Exposure to Government Cost Accounting Principles and the FAR
- Must be analytical and have above average organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to prioritize and work independently or as a team member as needed
- Demonstrated proficiency in the utilization of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Proactive mindset that drives continuous improvement in organizational compliance
- Strong worth-ethic that entails a hand-on approach and willingness to pitch in wherever necessary
- Ability to weigh risks with business goals; strength in supporting informed decision-making by company leadership
- Ability to monitor developments in the government contracting environment, including FAR changes
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency in using SharePoint
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Statement:
The Seneca Nation Group (SNG) family of companies is committed to building an inclusive work environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diversity of our employees. We recognize that an inclusive corporate culture improves how we support our customers and also improves the collective impact we can make in our communities.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Seneca Nation Group (SNG) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.