We have an immediate opening for a Services Coordinator in our St. Paul office. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to a range of interesting projects and collaborate with a great team of people. This is an entry to mid-level position with opportunity for advancement and to build your skillsets.
Salary range: $45,000 – $70,000 commensurate with experience and skills. 106 Group offers a competitive benefits package.
This is an excellent opportunity to work on a variety of projects across all sectors of the company, including cultural resources management, cultural heritage planning, and interpretation & exhibit design. Responsibilities will include supporting contract managers with contract administration including the creation, tracking, and management of new and existing contracts. Responsibilities will also include supporting project managers with project coordination including reporting requirements, preparing cost estimates, managing budgets and schedules, preparing meeting materials and agendas, and organizing project materials. Tasks may also include project documentation, assisting clients, arranging travel, and project management support when a project manager is unavailable. As appropriate, participate in additional projects, according to skill level and availability. Contribute to a company culture of teamwork, service, and excellence.
- B.A. or B.S. degree in architectural history, historic preservation, archaeology, or related experience
- Previous experience in the field of cultural resource management
- Previous experience as a part of a project team and/or office administration experience
- Strong organizational and documentation skills with attention to detail
- Commitment to follow through and meet deadlines
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Ability to coordinate tasks across multiple teams
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Willingness to contribute to other tasks as needed that may not be related to project management
- Ability to work individually and as a team
- Ability to adapt quickly and work well under pressure
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Valid driver’s license and ability to reliably commute to either the 106 Group offices or project locations
- Documentation to prove full vaccination from COVID-19
Additional experience valued
- Copy editing skills
- Proficient in languages other than English
About 106 Group
106 Group is a national leader in providing consulting services in cultural heritage planning, cultural resource management, interpretation, and exhibit design. We offer a professional and friendly working environment with a wide range of interesting and challenging projects.
At 106 Group, we are committed to connecting people, place, and time by providing a wide range of consulting services throughout the nation. If you want to work as part of a supported collaborative team, be innovative, and have a flexible and diverse work environment, then 106 Group is the ideal company for you. www.106group.com
We are a hybrid office providing our staff the flexibility to work from home or our office depending on project and training needs. This role requires that the employee works from the office most days. 106 Group follows health and safety guidelines as defined by the CDC and the MN Dept of Health.
Please complete our web application and submit it with an attached PDF of your resume and a cover letter highlighting your skills.
106 Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer who is committed to celebrating diversity and promoting inclusion in the workplace. All are welcome and encouraged to apply.