Remote Opportunity Available in CA, CT, NY, and OR
The Shift Network is a global educational media company with a diverse and inclusive culture offering exceptional, transformative training and certification programs featuring the world’s brightest and wisest luminaries. We uplift people across the world with inspirational mobile content and international online events that inform and empower. We’ve helped millions of people worldwide to grow, transform their own lives and positively impact the world around them. And we’re poised to expand our reach like never before!
About This Position:
As the Evergreen Marketing Specialist, you will work with a team to ensure excellent product delivery; evergreen content is any kind of content that is continually relevant, never goes out of date, and stays fresh for readers. You will develop a wealth of knowledge about our product line and also analyze market trends, develop products for sale, recommend improvements, and identify opportunities for increased revenue.
Your primary function is to provide comprehensive support to the Marketing Division’s Evergreen Marketing Department. You will assist in maintaining and developing evergreen marketing funnels and provide support in data management, marketing technology, and interdepartmental coordination. In this position, you will be required to utilize strong analytical, customer support, and administrative skills.
- Marketing:Thorough knowledge of sales funnels and online marketing system
- Strong familiarity with key marketing metrics
- Sensitivity to and clear understanding of our niche audience and how our marketing impacts them
- Technology skills:Infusionsoft (or similar CRM) – competence in working in Campaign
- Builder, use of tags, email builder, collecting data and running reports, preferred
- Iterable (or similar CMS) – familiarity with API, system logic, etc
- Youtube and/or Vimeo – familiarity with basic functions and settings
- Asana or similar task management tools
- Functional understanding of HTML and use of short codes
- Candidate must be detail oriented, data-driven, and technology fluent
- Creates and maintains excel spreadsheets regularly to track key campaign stats
- Document best practices for development of evergreen products and funnels
Qualifications and Characteristics Desired:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, or related field (preferred)
- 1+ year experience in a marketing capacity
- Knowledge of online marketing systems and tactics
- Basic, functional understanding of HTML and use of shortcodes
- Competence with Iterable, Infusionsoft, or similar CRM
- Technologically fluent and detail-oriented
- Ability to work collaboratively or independently with little to no supervision
- Self-starter and problem solver
- Must be aligned with the vision/mission of the company
- Familiarity with the programs and events that The Shift Network offers
- Knowledge of transformational content, including teachers and schools of thought
- 1-2 years remote office experience (preferred)
If you are a job seeker with a disability and require reasonable accommodation to apply for this position, you can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Shift Network recognizes Diversity as the presence of differences which includes race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, socioeconomic status, language, (dis)ability, age, religious commitment, or political perspective and also includes differences in principles, values, thoughts, and beliefs. Diversity of thought and experience are vital to building a personal Shift experience, representative of the world in which we live.
Please do not let doubt get in the way of you applying for this position. If you can demonstrate the abilities listed above and below, we want to hear from you!
About The Shift Network
We call ourselves The Shift Network because we believe it will take millions of awake, connected, and inspired individuals to activate their full potential and collaborate on the changes that are needed for our world to truly shift. People from every race, creed, color, and national origin have their essential role to play.
Our ultimate aim? Upgrade our human operating system in order to co-create a healthy, peaceful, sustainable, just, and prosperous world.