Remote Opportunity Available in CA, CT, NY, and OR
The Shift Network is a global educational media company with a diverse and inclusive culture offering exceptional, transformative training and certification programs featuring the world’s brightest and wisest luminaries. We uplift people across the world with inspirational mobile content and international online events that inform and empower. We’ve helped millions of people worldwide to grow, transform their own lives and positively impact the world around them. And we’re poised to expand our reach like never before!
About This Position:
As the Sr. Campaign Strategist, you are a critical part of the team responsible for the performance of our highly successful product line of online transformational learning courses. This key role focuses on working closely with our course faculty to define core customer benefits, successful positioning and helping ensure the promise matches the course content. As a campaign strategist for the product marketing team, reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, the ideal candidate will have a strategic mindset and the necessary skills to develop a creative marketing vision/strategy and use their organizational skills to implement, attract, engage and convert leads. Other critical marketing responsibilities include providing input for audience targeting and segmentation, marketing analytics, and brand messaging. Effective collaboration with copywriters and content creators to execute successful direct response campaigns (including email, affiliate, content marketing, paid advertising and social media) as part of the overall integrated strategic and tactical marketing experience in the B2C space is essential.
This role oversees the development of comprehensive campaigns and content that focus on driving lead-generation, interest-based engagement and achieving revenue goals. You will also function as a key driver in optimizing cross-functional collaboration between the marketing and product development (transformational learning) teams.
To be effective, you will use research, data and testing techniques to acquire deep knowledge of our customers, combining a data-driven approach with compelling creativity that cuts through the clutter to drive campaigns that produce results.
For this role, success will depend on the candidate’s ability to know when to drive and when to support, as well as effectively balance innovation with delivery of the practical day-to-day deliverables. Attention to detail, an eye for quality, a customer-focused mindset and an obsession with tracking performance are necessary for success in this role.
- Function as a senior campaign strategist in driving and delivering successful, data-driven marketing and customer acquisition campaigns for the company’s online learning courses to meet or surpass performance objectives.
- Responsible for directing and delivering landing pages on time using The Shift Network’s tone and style with a special ability to integrate the right keywords.
- Take point in ensuring all key marketing stakeholders are in sync, collaborating and coordinating effectively including advertising, email marketing, creative services and media.
- Develop and execute effective funnel and customer acquisition tactics, using a data-centric approach for measuring, iterating and optimizing results throughout the lifecycle of each campaign.
- Collaborate as an effective partner with our product development (transformational learning) group in identifying and supporting successful faculty, topics, content and bonus offers and other functional areas of the organization including customer service, scheduling and operations as well.
- Work closely with the creative services (“marketing production”) team, including designers, and videographers to develop and deliver compelling online marketing campaign materials to attract and meet the needs of the target audience, achieving strong engagement and conversion KPIs.
- Hold a mindset for ongoing iteration and improvement, utilizing testing and data-oriented customer feedback to optimize conversion results at every touchpoint.
- Oversee the general progress and development of an overall course marketing strategy and campaign by leading development of all the elements and projects, including landing pages, banner ads, emails and other marketing materials to ensure cohesive positioning and branding among projects.
Qualifications and Characteristics Desired:
- 7+ years as a successful digital and/or direct response marketer, B2C, in the online marketing space – including working to define offers, positioning, opt-in landing pages, sales pages, emails, ads and social posts – with an emphasis (and examples of) building customer funnels and marketing content campaigns that convert and deliver results.
- Effective communication skills and experience leading important meetings to gather key insights for marketing and brand creation.
- Excellent writing skills to write or approve copy and provide strategic and creative feedback.
- A passion for life-long learning — experience in, and a passion for, personal transformational learning is a plus.
- Self-motivated, proactive performer with a solutions-oriented mindset.
- Ability to combine creative skills with a data-oriented business mindset.
- Mature, credible and comfortable in dealing with company executives, faculty and speakers.
- Empathic communicator — able to see things from the other person’s point of view.
- Effective in executing within a co-creative and collaborative team environment, with a strong ability to work well with others and be a team player.
- An interest in continuous process improvement
- Strong problem solving and time management skills
- Exceptional project management skills running multiple marketing campaigns simultaneously
- In-depth knowledge of running B2C marketing campaigns
- Must be aligned with the vision/mission of the company
- Familiarity with the programs and events that The Shift Network offers
- Knowledge of transformational content, including teachers and schools of thought
- 1-2 years remote office experience (preferred)
If you are a job seeker with a disability and require reasonable accommodation to apply for this position, you can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Shift Network recognizes Diversity as the presence of differences which includes race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, socioeconomic status, language, (dis)ability, age, religious commitment, or political perspective and also includes differences in principles, values, thoughts, and beliefs. Diversity of thought and experience are vital to building a personal Shift experience, representative of the world in which we live.
Please do not let doubt get in the way of you applying for this position. If you can demonstrate the abilities listed above and below, we want to hear from you!
About The Shift Network
We call ourselves The Shift Network because we believe it will take millions of awake, connected, and inspired individuals to activate their full potential and collaborate on the changes that are needed for our world to truly shift. People from every race, creed, color, and national origin have their essential role to play.
Our ultimate aim? Upgrade our human operating system in order to co-create a healthy, peaceful, sustainable, just, and prosperous world.