Remote opportunity available for residents of: CA, CT, NY, and OR
Apply for this role and see other openings on our Careers page.
Who We Are:
The Shift Network is a global educational media company with a diverse and inclusive culture offering exceptional, transformative training and certification programs featuring the world’s brightest and wisest luminaries. We uplift people across the world with inspirational mobile content and international online events that inform and empower. We’ve helped millions of people worldwide to grow, transform their own lives and positively impact the world around them. And we’re poised to expand our reach like never before!
Impact of the Role:
This role plays a critical part of the Summits team, which is responsible for the performance of our highly successful product line of online summits. This key role focuses on outstanding writing skills to attract, engage and convert leads, but also includes other important marketing responsibilities such as contributing to the strategic roadmap of our online summits, audience targeting and segmentation, executing best-in-class customer acquisition and conversion campaigns along with developing engaging and viral content for our social media channels.
- Function as the senior writer and marketing manager in driving and delivering successful, data-driven marketing and customer acquisition campaigns for the company’s online summit product line to meet or surpass performance objectives
- Develop and execute effective funnel and customer acquisition tactics, using a data-centric approach to measuring, iterating and optimizing results throughout the lifecycle of each campaign
- Hold a mindset for ongoing iteration and improvement, utilizing testing and data-oriented customer feedback to optimize results at every touchpoint
- Stay on top of market trends, competitive landscape and customer insights to constantly inform the business and improve results
Qualifications and Characteristics Desired:
- 5+ years as a successful copywriter in the online marketing space – including opt-in landing pages, sales pages, emails, ads and social posts – with an emphasis (and examples of) building customer funnels and marketing content campaigns that convert and deliver results
- Self-motivated, proactive performer with a solutions-oriented mindset
- Proven ability to combine creative skills with a data-oriented business mindset
- Effective in executing within a co-creative and collaborative team environment, with a strong ability to work well with others and be an integral team player
- Familiarity with personal development/ transformative education space a plus
The Shift Network is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.