Remote opportunity available for residents of: CA, CT, NY, and OR
Apply for this role and see other openings on our Careers page.
Who We Are:
The Shift Network is a global educational media company with a diverse and inclusive culture offering exceptional, transformative training and certification programs featuring the world’s brightest and wisest luminaries. We uplift people across the world with inspirational mobile content and international online events that inform and empower. We’ve helped millions of people worldwide to grow, transform their own lives and positively impact the world around them. And we’re poised to expand our reach like never before!
We’re looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager with a solid advertising background in Facebook/Instagram who can lead big-picture strategic planning and manage day-to-day operations. The successful candidate will need to be analytical, comfortable with numbers, and a great problem solver. They thrive in building, maintaining, and optimizing Facebook/Instagram and Google advertising campaigns, have both an innovative and methodological approach, and can lead a team while growing with the company. This position requires a blend of creativity, multi-tasking, and enjoyment working in a fast-paced environment.
Some Responsibilities Include:
- Lead the strategy as well as build and optimize paid Facebook/Instagram advertising campaigns
- Write ad copy for Facebook and Instagram
- Work with Customer Acquisition Lead and other Growth Marketing Specialists to test, scale, and optimize Facebook and Instagram campaigns designed to deliver customers with the highest lifetime value at the lowest CPA possible
- Manage a team of Digital Marketing Consultants
- Experience working cross-functionally with internal teams
- Stay on top of all currently running and future campaigns
- Remain aware of new techniques, strategies, and changes to test for better results and campaign successes
- Analyze data and metrics from campaigns, deliver reports that pinpoint learnings and influence content creations for future campaigns
- Create briefs for designers and coordinate with the content team for copy and media
Qualifications and Characteristics Desired:
- 5+ years creating and managing Facebook Ads
- 1-2+ years creating and managing Instagram Ads
- Proven skills in ad copywriting
- Highly proficient with building and managing advertisements within Facebook Ads
- Manager & other tools on the FB Business Manager.
- Comfortable with A/B testing tools and methods to prove statistical significance between ad and target market variations.
- Strong project management skills, working the most efficient on multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in Google Analytics or other analytics software, as well as keyword research, setting up campaigns, optimizing ads
- Attention to detail, thrives in fast-paced environment, strong work ethic
- Experience with Amplitude (preferred)
The Shift Network is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.