The Suquamish Tribe is recruiting for a Client Services Representative (Front Desk Reception) in the Human Services Department. The incumbent will perform general receptionist duties at the front desk.
· Serve as initial point of contact to all employees, visitors and vendors. Greet all visitors and direct them to the appropriate employee/department.
· Responsible for screening incoming phone calls and transferring to appropriate parties, taking messages when employees are not available.
· Obtains intake information for Basic Needs and other Human Services Programs.
· Assists client with completion of Human Services intake forms as needed. Forwards forms to appropriate others/agencies as required.
· Follow Human Service Programs internal controls policies and procedures and operates under general office guidelines.
· Maintain confidentiality within program guidelines, as outlined by WAC and federal confidentiality laws as well as policy and procedure guidelines at all times.
· Maintain appearance of lobby and reception area. Straighten chairs, fresh coffee. Ensure literature rack is orderly and has appropriate literature and forms available.
· Post all fliers, posters, job announcements, etc. as necessary. Remove outdated postings on a weekly basis.
· High school diploma or have successfully completed GED within 90 days of employment, required.
· Ability to type 35 words per minute.
· Ability to deal with employees, visitors and vendors in a positive and professional manner
· Demonstrated ability and willingness to work regularly scheduled hours in a consistent manner.
· Ability to answer telephone calls and transfer incoming calls to the appropriate party, taking messages when necessary.
· Experience with Office 2007 desired, but not required.
· Ability to operate and maintain modern office equipment (i.e. copier, scanner, fax machine, printer).
State/Federal/Tribal Background check required
Valid WA State Driver’s License required
Pre-Employment drug testing required
Native American preference
Salary D.O.E. plus benefits package. To apply: Please download a hardcopy application from our website at www.suquamish.nsn.us and return to our HR Office. You may also apply online from our website and attach your cover letter & resume to the application. If you experience any difficulties with the online application, the hardcopy version will suffice. If you would like a copy of the job description, call the Suquamish Tribe Job Line at (360) 394-8414 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. OPEN UNTIL 1-28-19