Join Our Team as a Deputy Regional Administrator!
We are seeking a motivated individual to serve as the Deputy Regional Administrator for the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. In this role, you will work closely with the Regional Administrator in planning, supervision, programming, policy implementation, management, direction and control of the technical and administrative aspects of the Agency’s environmental protection activities within the Region.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing technical and administrative control and direction of environmental protection activities
- Providing leadership and advice to State and local agencies, other Federal agencies, and organizations
- Representing the Region in meetings and conferences with Agency officials and others
- Evaluating status and trends of environmental protection programs and accomplishments
- Representing the Agency on committees for intra/interagency and international affairs
- Supervising a large staff of employees
- Presenting, justifying, and interpreting program goals and objectives
- Carrying out public awareness and information activities
If you have a passion for protecting the environment and are eager to take on a leadership role in making a positive impact, we want to hear from you. Submit your application today!
About U.S. Environmental Protection Agency - R10
Earth Day is every day at EPA! At EPA, you can protect human health and the environment of all Americans, and you’ll discover that EPA is one great place to work! We offer great benefits and work flexibilities, and our diverse workforce connects to more than just a career--we share a common passion to promote a cleaner, healthier environment. Discover how exciting safeguarding our natural resources and protecting human health can be. Find yourself at EPA. Learn more about EPA at https://www.epa.gov