POSITION: Program Specialist—New Mexico Pod, Rio Grande Valley Squad
ASSIGNED WKKF OFFICE: Albuquerque, NM or Battle Creek, MI
PURPOSE: Program specialists cultivate and maintain relationships with grant seekers, grantees and other internal and external partners by using foundation best practices and providing appropriate technical and systems support in the development and implementation associated with all aspects of foundation programming efforts.
- Minimum of associate degree plus three years of administrative or management support experience; or high school diploma or equivalent with at least five years of previously mentioned experience.
- Strong skills in interpersonal and relationship building, written and oral communication and judgment.
- Understanding of WKKF programs, strategies and direction.
- Adaptable to broad and diverse audiences.
- Knowledge of project management and workflow approaches and technologies; research skills including data collection, analysis, interpretation and communication.
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues, teams, grantees, partners and communities.
- Demonstrated agility in day-to-day work.
- Demonstrated commitment to mindfulness, resilience and ongoing personal development.
- Highly developed customer service skills: proactive, attention to detail, responsive, results-oriented and resourceful.
APPLICATIONS/NOMINATIONS PROCESS: To apply, please click on the “Careers” tile under “My Info” on your SuccessFactors home page. From there, select “Search Jobs” to see active postings. If you wish to make a referral, send this LINK to applicants. Informing your nearest leader and chapter leader of your application is encouraged and supported.
The W.K. Kellogg Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
About W.K. Kellogg Foundation
The W.K. Kellogg Foundation supports children, families and communities as they strengthen and create that propel vulnerable children to achieve success as individuals and as contributors to the larger community and society.
We envision a nation that marshals its resources to assure that all children have an equal and promising future - a nation in which all children thrive.