Albert is a digital learning platform that helps teachers supplement their lessons with engaging, standards-aligned practice questions. Each of our 85,000+ questions is carefully crafted by teachers like you. These questions support grades 5-12 in curricula as diverse as Common Core, Advanced Placement, SAT/ACT, and even NGSS.
Whether you are currently teaching, are studying to become a teacher, or have since left the classroom, apply here to create fun, challenging questions with in-depth explanations.
Motivate students everywhere to want to learn, support other teachers by sharing your expertise, and even use Albert and its data analytics for free in your own classroom!
Note: This is a part-time, remote position.
- AP® Psychology
- Earth and Space Science
- AP® English Literature and Composition
- AP® English Language and Composition
- AP® European History
- AP® World History: Modern
- AP® Art History
- AP® United States History
- AP® Global History
- Although other courses may not be hiring at the moment, please apply! We will have your application on file should new subjects open in the future.
- Write standards-aligned questions according to assigned areas of need.
- Design thorough, clear, accurate, and age-appropriate explanations that target potential student misconceptions.
- Incorporate feedback from our in-house content team before publication.
- Experience in teaching and expert knowledge of subject matter.
- Strong written communication skills and comfort with technology.
- Excellent time management skills and flexibility with change.
- Desire to collaborate with other educators.
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude and a curiosity for learning!
- Grow professionally with feedback and support from other educators.
- Work within a flexible schedule designed around the life of a teacher.
- Get free access to Albert for your classroom.
- Choose from various payment options.
Albert is a digital learning platform that helps teachers supplement their lessons with engaging, standards-aligned practice questions. Each of our 85,000+ questions is crafted by teachers. Our questions support grades 5-12 in areas such as Common Core, Advanced Placement, SAT/ACT, and even NGSS.