Native American Youth and (NAYA) Family Center
NAYA Family Center draws on the strengths of its staff and volunteers to provide inclusive programming for Native American youth and their families. NAYA Family Center currently provides the following programs:
- Middle school advocacy services.
- High school advocacy services.
- Tutoring and after-school programs.
- Native community employment services.
- Middle school, grade 8/9 transition, high school math, and science summer programs.
- Healing circle domestic violence prevention program.
- Foster care and independent living programs.
- Recreation program.
- Cultural arts program.
- Financial education.
- Housing and rental assistance.
- Individual savings account and tax help.
College and Career Services